Monday, June 9, 2008

hardcore

I say hardcore waaay too often.
And I speak too casually at work. aka I speak fluent ghetto. unless im with a patient, then i speak with my perfect english grammar.
und manchmal spreche ich auf Deutsch (and sometimes i speak in german)

my weekened was awesome. complete with a parrtay friday night, a 10-hour work day on saturday followed by the hardcore (see i cant control myself) reno 911 party that night and of course the dramatic bridal shower sunday with shake-n-bake to follow .. only my favorite food ever.

and someone told me i look like a fat blueberry in my scrubs.
which is true. but since ive started running ive lost an ounce.
ha.

totally hardcore.

3 comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Shannon, I am going to miss you! I hope that do not get any water near your house and that you driving route works out some how. I will still be trying to update my blog while I am AZ. so don't forget me!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Great job on your 1 ounce! Keep up the good work

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

I think I am the only one who loves you since I am the only one who ever comments. WORD