Saturday, July 12, 2008

intervention

intervention is a good show. right now a naughty mormon girl is on. but she agreed to 90 days of rehab. good for her!

I extended my trip to utah by one day. i will now come back on sunday. turns out Alicen is getting married on the 16th in SLC ... and I cant miss that. So that makes 2 weddings on my UT trip. Yay. Now I want to find some dates to these weddings so I'm not chilling alone. So Ill be in UT/ID from Aug 7 - 17. Holla!

And I have my Iowa wedding July 26th. I hope I still fit in my bridesmaid dress.

1 comment:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

WOW! You are going to be too busy to eat. Have some caffine, it will help get you going. I like the one a day vitamins you can buy at Walmart that are labeled ONE A DAY ENERGY! They are great!