Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Things

Ive been tagged all too much on facebook with the silly 25 things about me ... and I'm relatuely opoosed to facebook posts so I'll just do it here to appease the masses.
Ok, 25 things about me that you never wanted to know:

  1. I am actually disappointed the Cardinals lost the Super Bowl. I enjoy Mr. Kurt Warner, mostly because I've treated his grandma at the hospital and she's a hoot.
  2. I love love love Mountain Dew
  3. I've been rejected from about 7 PT schools, but been accepted at both U of Utah and BYU. At least the state of Utah likes me.
  4. I teach Sunday School to high schoolers and I looooooove it!
  5. I served in the Germany - Berlin Mission but never served in Berlin. I did, however, spend a lovely P-Day there, and a riveting mission conference with Jeffrey R. Holland.
  6. Jeffrey R. Holland is one of my favorite speakers of all time, with Bruce R. McConkie and John Bytheway being right up there with him.
  7. I love and support Obama but I don't like the way he talks.
  8. I absolutely love my job and I would do it for the rest of my life if it paid a whole lot more and I didn't want to continue my education.
  9. Project Runway is my favorite TV Show, but 7th Heaven will always be close to my heart too.
  10. I sing at work a lot.
  11. I'm attempting to become a runner, but my body doesn't think it's such a good idea. I assume I look like the worlds most uncordinated person when I run. I will run a 5K in 2009.
  12. I don't like it when college classes are too easy. I'm rather have to work for an A than have it handed to me.
  13. I have really dry skin, especially on my face, if I don't put on tons of lotion after I shower I flake all over the place endlessly.
  14. Lately I've enjoyed buffalo hot wings. I don't know why.
  15. I have poor posture.
  16. I used to be a very picky eater until my mission where I learned to eat absolutely anything and look happy about it. Now I eat almost anything. Except mushrooms. and green beans from a can. fresh green beans are ok.
  17. Papa Johns is my favorite pizza place, but I never order from there because it is too expensive. I always order from Dominos.
  18. Actually, I just make my own pizza. I do. It's so tasty.
  19. I think my only real fear is that I'll grow old and be single and unsuccessful - but that is a pretty scary thought and as of now it is still alltogether possible. Ack.
  20. I get embarassed if I say a wrong answer in class or something and turn bright bright red and then don't forget about it for like a week...if ever, like the time last week I called the descening aorta the larynx. uuggh
  21. All in all, I have dissatisfied with my life as it stands, but by the end of this year will have made the necessary changes to fix that. but I'm still obscenely happy!
  22. I still do love emo music, and I fear I always will
  23. I'm midly lactose intolerant but I still eat pizza and ice cream and just suffer the consequences but they are worth it.
  24. Sister Borcherding gave me the best advice ever on how to overcome lactose intolerance: eat more yougurt and drink milk for breakfast. Oh, and drink tea :)
  25. I laugh at my own jokes a lot.

No comments: