Sunday, February 20, 2011

100

Wow, 100 posts. None of them good. Sorry.
Since last I typed I've gone to New Orleans for a physical therapy conference. Yes, that makes me a geek, but a well traveled one. Here is some pics of the nightlight involved in PT conferences.
A group of us chillin at Harrahs
Most of the ATSU crew that made it to New Orleans
I found my dream job. Burbon Street.

I came home from New Orleans last week and had an insane week at school. Then I decided it would be a good idea to do the Lost Dutchman 10k after not having trained for almost 2 weeks. Oddly enough, I set a PR ... by a lot. I dropped almost 15 minutes off my time. So I've decided I should just stop training altogether and maybe my times will continue to drastically improve. Or not.
Me crossing the finish line, compliments of Justin's phone. I was about ready to die right there, as noted by my extremely short stride length. If you could see my face it would have a look of torture on it.
Me with the Lost Dutchman mascot, compliments of my phone.

Other than all this, my life is absolutely awesome. Can't really complain. Justin and I went to saw the movie 'Cedar Rapids' It is freaking hilarious. I was LOL'ing all over the place. Of course, being from Cedar Rapids may have biased my opinion on the movie, but then again aren't all opinions biased anyway?

No comments: