Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break

I had Spring Break - and I did nothing special. I did have a friend stay with me for the week though:
Here is my buddy Serena enjoying a nice nap on the couch while I watched a plethora of Lifetime movies. She didn't find them very interesting

She did, however, have a crush on Bucky. She spent the entire first day just staring at him. After some time she started holding his hand and such. They grew pretty close to eachother by the end

When she wasn't playing with Bucky she would sit on my keyboard while I read depressing news about comedians dying. Or basically while I did anything.

So yea. That's how boring my break was, all I have to update about is cat-sitting. I did also have some jury duty fun. But my interpretation of fun is probably a little different than yours.

I am going to Utah for General Conference next month. Maybe something exciting will happen there and I'll actually have something interesting to write about.

No comments: