Alright. We had our last wedding celebration in Iowa last weekend. Lots of drama involved with the airlines. Suffice it to say we were horrendously delayed and our luggage was lost. It can be said we will never use Frontier Airlines again ... and neither should you. They are absolutely horrible.

Here is our cake with our cake maker. Sadly, the cake didn't fare the trip to the reception very well. It was, however, obscenely delicious and beautiful.

Justin and I both enjoyed it. The black frosting was awkwardly hard to clean off our faces. And for some reason Justin had it up his nose...

The cha cha slide ... what wedding would be complete without it?

It was awesome seeing all my co-workers from Mercy. Best PT crew ever.

...and you can't beat seeing friends again. Too bad we don't make it back to Iowa too much to see them all more.
So yea. Our time in Iowa was short-lived but a lot of fun. Frontier Airlines is the scum of the earth. I'm really impressed I've been able to fit into my wedding dress all these times. I've even lost weight, which is mostly probably just because I've been so paranoid about fitting in the dress.
but seriously. Don't ever fly Frontier.
2 comments:
I am so sad first for you that you had such a crappy flying experience for such a special celebration. Second that we missed your reception and third that we didn't get to see you.
Dude. You should have told me you wanted pictures from the AZ ring ceremony. Instead of printing them off from facebook. wahahaha. Looks like Iowa was a good time.
Post a Comment