Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January

Oh hello. I guess life has been too busy for me to update lately. What has happened? Christmas! Justin and I had a very blessed holiday season. I ended up getting everything a girl could ever want. Justin got some legit stuff himself. We got to hang with his family and eat some foods.

A couple weekends ago we did the P.F. Changs half marathon again. Went dandy. I survived. However, I was very sore the next couple days and had to work each of those days. Torture. Justin just loved it so much he is going to be doing another half marathon this Saturday. I'm abstaining considering I need to be functional at work but will be his cheering section.

I started a new clinical rotation. I'm at a long term acute care hospital and I'm loving it.  My co-workers are all very nice and appreciative of my awesomeness.  Justin is still at his job and loves it as far as I can ascertain. His book he is writing is coming along awesome, he just designed his logo and it looks freakin' awesome. I'm pretty proud of my productive husband. Maybe sometime I'll be half as awesome.

We really are very uninteresting people.  We are getting excited to hopefully be starting a family soon. No, I am not pregnant. But the more we think about it, the more like a good idea that sounds. Who knows. Maybe we'll have some good news in the next 6 months or so. Only time will tell.

We went to the temple lights out in Mesa. Pretty darn awesome. Here is a picture so this whole post isn't just words.




1 comment:

Emily White said...

ha! makin babys rocks...being pregnant...not so much :)