Heidi turns the big 2 weeks old tomorrow. Wow, time sure has flown by. She had her latest pediatrician appointment on Monday and weighed in at 8 lbs 3 oz, and was 20.75 inches long. So she has already surpassed her birth weight by quite a bit and grown a half an inch. Way to go, Heidi. She also has a very large head, in the 85th percentile. I like to think it's because it's filled with so much genius.
Besides that, she is still trying to figure out the whole sleep thing. She has done pretty well the last couple nights ... once we get her to sleep. She was up until 2am two nights ago, and midnight last night, but slept a whole 4 hours each night after finally falling asleep. Sooooo we need to work on that falling asleep thing. Besides that, she is a dream and has been a joy to have around. She's obscenely cute. I just spend my days caring for her and taking pictures of her. And sometimes I'll do a chore or two to keep peace with Justin :)
 |
| Her cheeks get bigger and bigger every day. |
 |
| She actually really enjoys tummy time. |
 |
| She dances in her sleep. She'll be an awesome raver someday. |
She had her first shopping trip today. I took her to Target all by myself. I felt very accomplished, and they had her formula on sale. We had to start supplementing her breast milk because she eats so much. She did gain almost an entire pound in 1 week (last Monday she was 7 lbs 5 oz, this Monday she was 8lbs 3 oz as I mentioned earlier). However, despite gaining so much weight, she still barely fits into newborn sized clothing.
1 comment:
She is so adorable! Enjoy every moment for it goes too fast. It's a great thing that you are capturing all her precious moments.
Post a Comment