Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sleep?

Little Heidi has finally developed a bit of a sleep schedule. Thankfully. It's not perfect, and she still has trouble a couple nights a week, but she is definitely better and we haven't pulled an all-nighter all week. She does a good job of sleeping in 4-hour blocks at night, and is more awake during the day so we have lots of time to play (well, do tummy time, cuddle, sing hymns, swing in the swing, and lay in the play jungle). I look forward to when she can participate a little more in play activities, but for now I'll enjoy this super cute baby phase.

Places Heidi will NOT sleep:
Her Crib. Heidi will not sleep in her crib. If I put her into her crib this is the cute face I get. As long as I am standing in the room she doesn't fuss, but the second I cross the threshold into the hallway she is upset.

Places Heidi will sleep:
In her daddy's arms...
On her stomach on the floor during tummy time
Sprawled over the boppy
On mommy's tummy
Sprawled over the boppy on her stomach
In the pack-n-play
So, as you can see, she'll basically sleep anywhere BUT the crib. Oh well, it's a work in progress. For now, she sleeps happily in the pack-n-play at night which I am ok with. We roll it into the bedroom for easy access

No comments: