Monday, August 12, 2013

6 months!

Yes, it has been a long time since I've updated. But I've repented and here I am again. Heidi has turned 6 months old. Time sure flies.
She started eating baby food!

She is still regularly bathed. Phew, I know you were worried.

She drives.

And she smiles!

6 month stats:
16 lbs 11 oz
26.5 inches

Likes:
  • Eating baby food! Especially: sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, and prunes
  • She still loves swinging in her swing
  • Sleeping on her belly
  • Holding her own bottle
  • Sleeping for 10 hours each night (and her parents like it, too)
Dislikes:
  • Peas.
  • Teething (she has 3 teeth coming in currently, and she is mildly miserable)
  • Strangers (she has a severe case of 'Stranger Danger')
  • The heat

1 comment:

Amanda Griffith said...

I have a feeling at Leo's 4 month appointment in 4 weeks he'll weigh the same as Heidi does now. But he'll still be shorter :)