Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Half empty

just an awesome quote from work

background: a man we will call "boy" is taking to a girl we will call "girl" and completely innocently asks the follow question

boy: hey girl have you seen any good horror movies lately?
girl: WHY? it is my hair?!?! its only like this becase i had to go aquatic therapy today. blah blah blah...

if your not laughing, then it must be one of those things where you have to be there.
and then i was suring the jefferson website and i found the name of a nice boy on the science bowl team
Seymour Squeakers

I literally laughed for a good 10 minutes about that.

its my birfday soon.



gosh i was hot back in the day





1 comment:

Emily said...

You were hott.. and here's my awesome quote from work for the day (names have been changed to protect the innocent)

Female student: Thomas Jefferson was hot for his age!!
Random teacher whose name has been changed from "me": Wait, did you just call Thomas Jefferson a hottie?
Student: Ya! I would totally do him if I was an old lady.