So, I might b overcompensating for not typing here for awhile - lookie posts in less than a week. Well shoooooooooooot.
Im bored and the Tea inspired me to make a list of things I love. She has 50 - i dont think I like that many things.
1. General Conference weekend
2. Buffalo chicken kickers from Dominos
3. mashed potatos and chicken gravy
4. my job!
5. khakis
6. bitten jeans
7. Project Runway ... even though I hate they let Kinley stay
8. Dr. Drew Pinsky
9. Juno!!!!!!
10. The Juno Soundtrack!!!!
11. That fact the church brought back the snap scriptures for the 2009 collection. Whoo! I'll be investing in a new set, thats for sure
12. Reeeses
13. My awesome Saturn that gets almost 50 mpg
14. all things emo
15. airwalk shoes
16. my Wii .. espeically Wii Fit
17. pretending to be cooler than I am
18. boys with brown hair and glasses
19. being a student.
20. peppered beef jerky
21. sesame chicken with steamed rice. Mmmmmmm. rice. i love rice
22. oh man, chicken fried rice from the little chinese place under the church in Rostock, Germany
22. my doener man in Erfurt.
23. Erfurt, Germany in general. as well as rostock, and frankfurt an der oder.
24. researching med schools. really, i love it.
25. laying in bed just thinking
26. pay day! (not the candy bar)
27. teaching my sunday school class.
28. saying things in german under my breath
29. chewable pain relievers
30. mountain dew
31. my awesome immune system and the fact i haven't regurgitated in this millenium
32. the chicago cubs ... even if they wont make it to the world series afterall
33. tampons. thank goodness for those things
34. my awsome friends. all of them.
35. facebook stalking people.
36. wearing glasses. i look smarter
37. typing without using caps
38. 2-ply toliet paper
39. target clearance racks
40. eBay
41. the fact that everyone thinks im mildly retarded ... which might just be true
42. president monson and his counselors.
43. any talk by jeffrey r. holland
44. philosphy's scent falling in love. sooo good
45. Brand New .. among the best emo bands ever
46. sleeping in on saturdays
47. being socially awkward
48. uno!
49. comedy movies that are so stupid they are funny i.e. The House Bunny. Holy wow, I died laughing
50. sandra bullock and kevin spacey
oh, i guess i do like 50 things. awesome!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Anything you can do I can do better! I can do anything better than you! Like, for instance, overcompensate. I just did my THIRD post in a week, sucka! Actually, I finally gave in and did one of those 50 things lists... and I stole lots of your things. So there.
I love that you call me "The tea." It brings Germany flooding back.
I like your list. You make me laugh.
Post a Comment